Buying cheap electric treadmills for a reasonable rate say under $300 can be really difficult sometimes if you don’t know the right brands. It’s the perception that low price means low quality that hampers this whenever someone is shopping. We all have definitely been a witness to this.
It is the usual confusion any customer has when looking for the right product. We look at the features and aspects that suit us but is the price that decides it all at the end?. That is with most of us, isn’t it?
For someone who wants a good workout session in the vicinity of his/her home, the right kind of treadmill is highly necessary. Above that, considering the aspect he/she isn’t preferring in gyming, a cheap electric treadmill would be the definite requirement.
There are many brands that actually have good quality treadmills like, Go plus, Phoenix, Stamina and many more which we have listed down for you.
To further solve this issue for you, we have curated a list of the best cheap electric treadmills under $300. These treadmills are of the best brands in the market that sell prime quality equipment.
Let’s get onto it, shall we?
- 1 Best Budget Treadmills under $300: Our picks
- 2 #5. Confidence Fitness Magnetic Manual Treadmill: Cheap and easy to use a treadmill
Best Budget Treadmills under $300: Our picks
#1. Confidence Power Plus Motorized Electric Treadmill: Best Pick for electric treadmill under $300
Design and build: The confidence power plus treadmill under $300 is the most lightweight machine you will find which makes it really easy to move and the perfect option to be used in homes. It is even small enough that it can easily fit inside under the bed storage.
Comparing it with most home treadmills, it is cheaper in both price and quality. For someone who would want a powerful treadmill, this one might not be as powerful as its name suggests. Despite that, the design is loved by people and earns quite some positive reviews from customers.
This treadmill comes from a very diverse brand that is into a lot of things and isn’t fitness oriented so I am sure we don’t expect much on that aspect.
Features: What attracts the customers most towards this confidence power plus treadmill is its price. Even if it doesn’t give you that much in quality but it still works well under the price as compared to many other cheap electric treadmills under $300.
Another major attraction point is that its compact and portable which is why it demands very little space. It weighs very less and has attached wheels too for movement. You can fit it anywhere from a closet to a corner.
The speed limit is also more than enough given the price as you get a speed limit of 0.5-6.2 mph which you get in many impressive treadmills as well.
Some people might also say that the motor power isn’t quite enough to support the functions that it has. A 600-watt motor has been put in which isn’t even one horsepower. This is why you can’t use it for more than 30 minutes in a go.
- Safety rated to hold 250 pounds of weight.
- Very easy to move around.
- Good speed range for the paid price.
- Has no incline options.
- No programs have been pre-installed in it.
- It takes a lot of time in assembly.
- Shuts off abruptly after 30 minutes.
- Lacks cushioning.
- Small running track.
Confidence Tech Power Motorized Electric Treadmill Model 1 White - Folding Design for Easy Storage at Home
- FOLDING FRAME - Easily folds up and away for easy storage
- SMOOTH MOTOR WITH 12 MONTH WARRANTY - Powerful motor provides drive for users up to 250lbs
- 12 PRESET PROGRAMS - Keep your workout varied with the 12 expert fitness programs
#2. Phoenix 98510: Best under $200 (VFM)
Design and build: If you check amazon today, you won’t find a treadmill cheaper than this one from Phoenix. Even if it has a meager price, it is well rounded in features and doesn’t lack much. It is actually the perfect home equipment for exercise.
It has been built on safe space design and is being marketed on its compact and space-saving nature. Moreover, when it is open you have a running track of 46.5 inches but it reduces in size when you fold it.
For an average size person, the running track will work perfectly fine but a tall person may find it narrow for a good workout. Although, it is quite sturdy because of its heavy-duty nature and a solid steel frame build.
Features: This treadmill is quite simple in its design but it does come with an LCD display through which you can track the distance covered and other things with just one touch of a button. It is not a huge LCD display but works fine for a basic model.
Great thing is that you get a storage rack in the front panel which makes thing even easier for you. You can easily keep all your extra things here and focus on your workout.
Since this is one of the entry-level cheap electric treadmills, it doesn’t come with a motor and you have to control the speed of running manually. Your strides and body momentum are what decide how fast you run.
Some people prefer a steady incline in treadmills and if you are one of those, then this is the perfect one for you as it has an incline of 12.5% which means you will have intense workout throughout. You can’t go wrong with this and this is your budget-friendly cheap electric treadmill under $300.
- Price is cheap given all the features you have.
- Very easy to assemble.
- Has a great weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- Narrow running surface for some people.
- It doesn’t have a motor.
- The incline isn’t adjustable.
- Phoenix 98510 Easy-Up Manual treadmill with heavy-duty weighted flywheel and 41-by-13-inch belt
- Single-button electronics display tracks speed, distance, time, and calories
- Lets you achieve maximum walking/jogging speed via self-powered workout
#3. Goplus 800W
Design and build: This treadmill from the brand Goplus is promoted as the modern foldable treadmill and is actually one of the best treadmills for sale under the label.
Nothing can prevent you from running if you have this compact machine that tracks your workout sessions through its very useful display and makes your job easy as it can be easily folded and put in a corner later on.
It is actually a lower version of its sister treadmill and has an 800W motor which makes it much more economical in every feature. It’s the all-around machine you need for your home workout or exercise regime.
Being compact and space-saving, it still allows you larger running action which is one of the most attractive things about this model.
Features: For a basic model like this one, it’s hard to get features like an LCD display but it actually has an LED display that monitors your heart rate, calories burned and much more.
Moreover, you have the flexibility of switching between manual and auto mode, as you please. This kind of flexibility is hardly seen in a treadmill under $200 but you have it here. You can choose accordingly and change the intensity of your workout.
Another surprising thing that you will find in this treadmill is the speed range it offers. Starting from 1 mph it can go up to 12 mph as well which is really hard to find in treadmills of the same price range. Usually, treadmills of the same category don’t go above 10 mph.
Safety is also something has been taken care of for you as the machine has a safety clip that is attached to your clothes. If you ever find yourself in a situation where you can’t turn off the machine then this safety clip comes in handy.
- The power requirement is as low as 110 volts.
- Makes very little noise while exercising.
- It can support a weight of 260 pounds.
- Speed range is quite impressive.
- Doesn’t display the speed you are running on.
- The running surface is a little narrow.
- A little heavy as it weighs 61 pounds.
GOPLUS 800W Folding Treadmill Electric Motorized Power Fitness Running Machine W/Mobile Phone Holder (Blue)
- 【Heavy-duty Construction】Goplus electric treadmill has heavy-duty construction.Frame is made of hight quality steel, has 220Lbs weight capacity, 38.2"L x14"W ruuning belt provides you more comfortable and more sturdy workout experience.
Stamina In-Motion Manual Treadmill:
Design and build: You can think of this treadmill as a very budget-friendly exercise buddy as it has quite a few things in check when you work out using it. Its features are incorporated in a way that it gives you options that help you enhance your workout session.
It is actually a very lightweight model as it doesn’t support a motor which is why the speed of the belt and the machine depends on user motion. In addition to that, incline options of 8% and 10% have been given to you to slightly enhance the speed features.
If you are hoping for a cheaper version of a motorized treadmill then this is not the one for you. Some might also say that the surface track is narrow as its only 41 inches long and 12.5 inches wide. But some might like this compactness.
Features: Low price is the major thing that attracts the customers towards this product and all the features also match up to the price. If you want a machine that just motivates you to exercise because getting so much in less price isn’t easy.
Another thing that comes forward as the USP is the portability that this treadmill provides. Its compact nature helps you put it literally anywhere which is obviously because there is no motor.
Despite being lightweight, the machine can easily hold a weight of 225 pounds which is good enough for what you pay.
The incline settings are actually something that pulls your attention easily and even the running track is built to support that. You won’t slip easily on it because of the textured surface that has been provided.
- Takes only an hour to assemble.
- Weighs only 49 pounds.
- Has caster wheels for easy movement.
- Incline settings help in calf toning.
- Has quite small track rollers.
- Isn’t safe for taller trainees to use as the track is small.
- It requires frequent lubrication.
- It doesn’t sport any programs.
- Manual treadmill with dual weighted flywheels and two incline positions (10 and 8 degrees),One-year frame warranty; 90-day parts warranty
- Electronic monitor tracks time, speed, distance, calories burned, and scans, Sturdy, folding steel frame with wheels for portability
#5. Confidence Fitness Magnetic Manual Treadmill: Cheap and easy to use a treadmill
Design and build: As we have seen, manual treadmills have very fewer features and don’t attract much attention from the customer but this one takes the manual nature to another level by adding features that are bound to make your workout easy.
Usually, we see, one or the other thing missing from low priced treadmills but this one actually features a very strong frame which is based on very minimal design and components that hold it all well.
Despite being very slim, you can still trust it well for holding the weight of your body as the frame is quite sturdy. The design you see here is usually for a motorized treadmill which is hard to find in the market.
Features: Compactness and mobility were the goals that the brand wanted to achieve with this design and they have definitely done it. You can fold it into a package and just put it aside when not in use.
Give that it doesn’t have a motor, a set of flywheels are used to generate that resistance for exercise, which you will find in the very front of the treadmill.
You would think that it would give limited resistance but it can actually give you an 8 level resistance powered by a tension knob that is positioned on the right side of the frame. In addition to that, you also have a 5% incline incorporated in the design.
The best part about this product is the small yet efficient computer module that lets you track your basic things like distance covered.
- Solid and very stable design.
- Works well for small spaces.
- A very balanced flywheel system.
- Has a small computer module too.
- Has a fixed incline.
- It doesn’t have any pre-loaded programs.
- Quiet and smooth magnetic resistance with 8 adjustable levels to tailor your workout level. Fixed gentle incline .
- Multi-function computer including speed, distance, calories, odometer, time and scan functions. Easily transported and stored - simple locking pin mechanism with built in wheels for ease of movement
Now, you don’t have to go looking for a budget-friendly treadmill for yourself as we have listed down the best and the cheap electric treadmills under $300 from various brands. Go for a treadmill that has a balanced flywheel system and also make sure that it comes with preloaded programs to make your workout more enjoyable.
Hoping that this has helped you make a better decision when you buy a treadmill next time, we wrap up on this discussion.