Fergal Devitt, popularly known by his ring name Finn Balor is a professional wrestler and a WWE superstar. He is famous in the wrestling world but more so, he is famous for his amazing physique and stunning body.
Today we are going to cover his Finn Balor’s workout and the diet he followed.Fitness is his passion and he is totally dedicated to keeping his body fit.
Finn Balor’s workout routine
His dedication can be understood from the fact that he makes sure to work out 6 days in a week and those killer abs are a result of his intense workouts.
On some days, he even works out twice a day so that all the extra calories burn away. He is very hard working and is not one of those people who easily give up on their dreams.
He believes that fitness is a part of his work and he doesn’t leave any stone unturned to be where he wants to be in terms of fitness.
When asked about how he manages to be this dedicated towards his work, he said, “If it takes another 16 years to get where I want to be, at the very top, that is what I am willing to give. I am all in.”
All his efforts and sincerity shine back in the form of the impressive body and well-toned abs that he has.
The secret Finn Balor workout is what gives this man the perfect body. Have a look:
Finn Balor follows a p90x workout schedule. The video below explains what is p90x is.
Finn Balor starts his exercising regime with some warm-up exercises. This regulates the muscles of his body, giving himself the required energy to proceed with his intense workout.
Warming up exercises:
Day 1- Monday (Arms)
- Alternating dumbbell curls- 5 sets (with 20, 15, 12, 10, 8 reps respectively in each subsequent set)
- Preacher machine curls- 4 sets (with 20, 15, 12, 10 reps respectively in each subsequent set)
- Cable triceps extensions- 5 sets (with 20, 15,12, 10, 8 reps respectively in each subsequent set)
- Overhead cable extensions- 4 sets (with 2, 8, 10, 20 reps respectively in each subsequent set)
- One arm reverse grip triceps extensions- 2 sets (with 12 reps in each set)
Day 2- Tuesday (Chest)
- Cable crossover- 4 sets (with 12 reps in each set)
- Incline dumbbell press- 5 sets (with 15, 12, 10, 8,6 reps respectively in each subsequent set)
- Dumbbell bench press- 5 sets (with 15, 12,10,8,6 reps respectively in each subsequent set)
- Push ups- 4 sets (with 12 reps in each set)
Day 3- Wednesday (Legs)
- Leg press- 4 sets (with 25, 20, 15,10 reps respectively in each subsequent set)
- Smith machine lunge- 4 sets (with 10 reps in each set)
- Leg curl- 4 sets (with 20, 15, 10, 8 reps respectively in each subsequent set)
- Calf raises- 5 sets (with 10 reps in each set)
Day 4- Thursday (Shoulder)
- Seated military press machine – 5 sets (with 20-25 reps in each set)
- Dumbbell lateral raises – 3 sets (with 10-15 reps in each set)
- Four-way neck machine – 4 sets (with 10 reps in each set)
- Rear delts cable raises – 5 sets (with 20, 15, 10, 8, 4 reps respectively in each subsequent set)
- Hammer strength shrug – 5 sets (12, 10, 8, 6, 4 reps respectively in each subsequent set)
Day 5- Friday (Back)
- Wide Grip Lateral Pull Down – 5 sets (with 25, 20, 15, 12, 10 reps respectively in each subsequent set)
- Close-Grip Lateral Pull Down – 5 sets (with 25, 20, 15, 12, 10 reps respectively in each subsequent set)
- One Arm Seated Row Machine – 4 sets (with 15 reps in each set)
- Back Extension – 4 sets (with 20 reps in each set)
Day 6- Saturday (Abs)
- Raised Leg Crunches – 4 sets ( with 8-10 reps in each set)
- Seated Extensions- 4 sets (with 15-20 reps in each set)
So this was the Finn Balor workout routine. Apart from this, he actively engages himself in swimming and riding bikes every now and then to keep his body fit.
Also Read: Steve Reeves Workout Routine
Finn Balor’s diet plan
Finn Balor is very particular about his diet plan. He believes that eating right is just as important as working out regularly. He particularly makes sure to eat at home and avoids eating outside as much as possible.
When he is in traveling, he is not left with much choice and has to eat outside. He, however, still tries to stick to healthy and organic food only, and avoids junk food altogether.
His diet is a low carb diet inclusive of fresh fruits and vegetables. He is strictly against the consumption of processed foods and believes that they are a hindrance to your body’s growth and development.
He also likes to take a protein-rich diet containing meat and lots and lots of fish.
But just like any other normal person, Finn sure does have his cheat days! And his favorite cheat food is our favorite too! It’s pizza!
Also look at:
- Steve Reeves Workout: Here are his Bodybuilding Secrets!
- John Grimek Body Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Ian Somerhalder Workout Routine And Diet Plan
- Jen Selter Workout and Diet Routine
- Phil Heath Workout and Diet Routines
- Terrell Owens Workout Routine and Diet Plan – Hit it Hard!
Now that we have already let out the secret to perfect abs of none other than Finn Balor along with his workout strategies, you can try it out for yourself. The Finn Balor workout and diet plan will give you the body of your dreams, provided you follow it religiously.
Also Read: Ian Somerhalder Abs Workout