From LifeSpan treadmill line-up, the TR1200i Treadmill is a budget-friendly fitness machine, which is packed with a stunning array of quality features that set a hallmark of this workout equipment manufacture. The features work collectively to present a solid treadmill workout session to almost any user without the need for pricey treadmills.
Complementing features with the price tag, LifeSpan has stacked the TR1200i Treadmill with competitive aspects like the 2.5 CHP motor. The motor is fairly small and is perfect for walkers, joggers, and moderate runners who are not too exposed to taxing workout demands.
LifeSpan TR1200i Treadmill: Overall Design and Layout
It also provides a speed range starting from 0.5 to 11 MPH- a little shorter compared to what is typically found on other treadmills in the same range. Nevertheless, this could be an extra perk for beginners since the TR1200i is not actually meant for those intensive speeds.
When it comes to dimensions, the TR1299i is compact and can fit well into virtually all homes. When set for use, the entire unit measures 72.25″x 33″x 55″ length width and height, respectively. The model is delivered with a hydraulic shock mechanism that helps you to fold and unfold your TR1200i Treadmill much faster and with ease. When in storage (folded) position, the treadmill measures 39″x 33″x 63″ length, width, and height, respectively.
The TR1200i Treadmill belt area provides you with a workout space of 56″ long 20″ wide. The belt is heavy-duty as it is a double-ply belt. Additionally, the belt operates with 2.5″ rollers and is enhanced by a set of eight shock absorbers that offer a secure cushioning for your joints, back, and other parts of your body.
2.5 CHP Motor
The 2.5 CHP motor featured by this model is good enough to provide a hi-intensity workout of 11 MPH. It works silently, putting out a non-disruptive regularly paced sound. Even though it is not the most robust treadmill in its price range, it is still enough for joggers and walkers to workout easily.
The treadmill displays your workout data on a 7″ LCD screen, which is also essential for tracking your workout stats. The full-color LCD brings you a closer look for various workout data, including the number of steps, distance covered, calories burned, speed, time, incline, and heart rate.
The LifeSpan TR1200 comes with a 0% to 15 % incline range, which is easily adjustable for high-intensity workouts through the use of a touch button. Incline adjustments are basically in whole numbers, but you can also adjust by 0.5 increments using the arrow keys.
The machine features an EZfold technology that employs a hydraulic shock mechanism to ease the folding and unfolding process. After folding the machine, you’ll only need a floor space of 39″x 33″x 63″ length, width, and height, respectively, and the whole unit will be compactly stored.
Quality Treadmill Belt
With your LifeSpan TR1200i Treadmill, you will experience natural jogging, walking, and running, on 20″wide and 56″ long treadmill belt. The belt features a double-ply quality and moves along 2.5 inches rollers and comes with eight shock absorbers- shock absorbers are works with the cushioned deck to minimize the strain and impact of exercising on this machine.
This treadmill comes with a speed range of 0.5 to 11 MPH and is responsive to provide you with whatever type of workout you want, from moderate walking and jogging, to fast walking and running. It is just enough to help you attain your fitness goals.
Other Mention Worthy Features
- Compression Shock Absorbers: The treadmill is backed up by eight shock absorbers that offer safe cushioning for joints, back, and knees. That means the treadmill can reduce strains for people who exercise on harder surfaces.
- Multiple Exercise programs: The machines come with a sheer number of up to 21 in-built programs. Out of these programs, 17 are meant for sport training, weight loss, and healthy living. Among the rest, two of them are heart rate programs, while the other two are intended to be customized by the user.
- Upgraded Safety Features: Similar to other LifeSpan treadmill versions, the TR1200i boasts the brand’s Intelli Guard feature. This feature automatically stops the belt whenever there is no workout activity going on, or when you’re out for 20 seconds. Nonetheless, on the LCD monitor, there’s a STOP button to turn off the machine.
Other extra perks that will probably boost the safety of your workout include the handlebar buttons, which are essential for adjusting workout intensity while initiating the heart rate monitor. This eliminates the need to take your hands off the arm rails, especially when you’re feeling quite unsafe.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: With your LifeSpan TR1200i Treadmill, there are two ways in which you can track your heart rate: through wireless chest strap, or pulse grip sensors. However, even though the TR1200i is compatible and works great with a chest strap, you’ll have to buy a chest strap monitor since it sold separately.
- Data Storage: The LifeSpan TR1200i can track and save all relevant information relating to your workout progress. This includes stats like heart rate, calorie burn, etc. You can transfer the data to a USB drive, or connect a Bluetooth enabled devices to download such info directly. It’s an excellent way to view your workout data using a smartphone or computer.
- Warranty: The whole kit and caboodle come with different warranties. For the frame, LifeSpan provides a 5-year warranty, two years part warranty, and one year on labor.
This treadmill is offered by LifeSpan at a thrifty price, yet it provides quality features. Both quality and economy are at par- a tough point that most treadmill manufacturers find to be virtually impractical to strike. Therefore, if you opt to buy the LifeSpan TR1200i Treadmill, rest assured it”™ll bring remarkable performance to your life, and the resulting benefits will be impressive.
The treadmill will accelerate the attainment of your hearty living goals by offering easy access to your cardio workouts. It does this by providing a wide range of workout programs that suits almost any person’s needs.
Plus, you can personalize some of them so they can match your preferences. This is just in case the pre-set programs tend to miss the mark on what you want as you train.
There are many qualities worth mentioning when it comes to LifeSpan TR1200 Treadmill.
This includes a whole variety of handy workout programs that help you get through an exercise plateau or slump, in-built safety features, heart rate monitoring options, and comfy treadmill belt that lessens the impact of hard training on various parts of your body. Many treadmills around this price range don’t incorporate these features.
While it is quite irrational to focus on pros only, there are some downsides to LifeSpan TR1200i Treadmill.
The first drawback stems from the lack of a cooling fan. This could be essential since the unit may overheat in the absence of a cooling fan. Also, the treadmill motor is relatively small for people who want a running treadmill. This makes the model more suited for joggers and walkers.
However, the flaws may not be downright significant in comparison to what you get with this treadmill. The best thing is to ascertain your fitness objectives carefully, then decide whether the LifeSpan TR1200i Treadmill is the most suitable machine for you.
- The EZfold technology employed by LifeSpan makes it easy to fold and unfold the treadmill while sparing you much space.
- Whether folded or in use, the TR1200i Treadmill is compact and fits easily
- It comes with fifteen incline levels for high-speed workouts
- The 2.5 CHP motor is good and runs quietly without making much noise.
- Eight shock absorbers are embedded on the treadmill deck to provide some compression, safety, and responsive cushioning for your joint system.
- The TR1200 provides its users with multiple programs that serve different functions
- The base of this treadmill includes four wheels so you can transport and move the unit around.
- Bluetooth sync is enabled, meaning you can track and save your workout data.
- The machine comes with a modernized sound system that enables you to access playlist by connecting your MP3/iPod and other smart devices during workouts.
- A best-quality double-ply belt that measures 56″ long x 20″ width- large enough for people after walking and jogging strides.
- The 300 lbs maximum weight capacity is suitable for most people.
- Lifetime frame warranty, 5-years motor warranty, 2-years part warranty, and one year on labor.
- The LifeSpan TR1200i does not come with a cooling fan
- Does not include chest strap to help in heart monitoring
- Not heavy in technology compared to other models in this price range.
Last update on 2021-03-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Overall, the LifeSpan TR1200i comes with more benefits than downsides. It provides most of the high-end features found with other treadmill models twice the price. If you are looking for a durable and quality treadmill with reliable workout features at an economical price, the LifeSpan TR1200i Treadmill is undoubtedly a great choice.