We have compared Nordic Track Incline Trainer vs Bowflex Treadclimber. If you need a summary, the table below will give you a quick snapshot:
|Parameter||NordicTrack Incline Trainer||Bowflex Treadclimber|
|Incline/Decline||-6 to 40 degrees||NA|
|Speed||Upto 12mph||Upto 4mph|
|Console||iFit access, full HD immersive display||Standard LED display|
|Design||Single treadmill with incline/decline||Two footpads|
Nearly 53 mn of Americans use treadmills. Nearly 33mn use an elliptical motion trainer.
But what if you could get the best of both worlds with a single machine?
The NordicTrack incline trainer and Bowflex tread climber are gym machines that give you the benefits of both a treadmill and an elliptical. But how do you choose between the two?
Don’t worry, we are here to help! This article will help you understand these machines, their pros, and cons, their features, and their benefits. By the end of it, we promise that you will have all the knowledge to make an informed choice!
Table of Contents
Nordictrack Incline Trainer
An incline trainer makes you burn 40% more calories than a usual treadmill. The higher the incline, the better and faster your fat sheds out.
Nordic track incline trainer provides 1 to 6% of decline and up to 40% of incline. This is better than doing even Crossfit training. This workout machine is slightly expensive but is worth every penny you spend.
Nordic Track T Series Treadmill
Are you thinking of getting fit by working out at home? If yes, this machine is for you. With this personal trainer, you can quickly get fitter at home.
It works on the glutes, hands, thighs, chest and helps you get a toned body. Build your stamina and endurance with this personal trainer. The best thing about the workout equipment is that you can fold it after use, making it a space saver gadget.
Its high-performance motor is of 2.6 CHP and has 10-inch digital incline control. It is strong enough to withstand a weight of 300 pounds.
- Dimensions: The device is very spacious; it has a length of 55 inches, and the width is 20 inches. Space saver device has a footprint of 54*36*73.5 inches. Its folded dimension is of size 66X36X38 inches. Nordic incline trainers can withstand weight up to 300 pounds.
- Spot response motor: the motor works with you as long as you move it works. A 2.6 CHP motor provides you with continuous performance.
- Touch screen with live training facility: there are high-energy training sessions with world-class trainers who help to control the machine’s incline, decline, and speed. There are live workout sessions also available for a rigorous workout session. You can do different exercises and follow a full-body workout regime that can help you tone your body.
- Highly foldable and space saver option: the Nordic track treadmill can be folded and stored in a compact place. It helps save space and is highly versatile as you can use it for different forms of exercise.
- Endless training options– the world-class coaches provide world-class training options that make the device worth buying. The Nordic track provides 16,000 workouts, live interactive training sessions, and Google map service.
- New exercises daily: the device helps you train with a new exercise daily so that workouts do not become monotonous. It also helps track your progress to keep you motivated to stay fit.
Last update on 2021-02-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
You might like to read: Nautilus R614 vs Schwinn 270 – The Ultimate Showdown
Nordictrack Commercial 1750 Series Treadmills
With the purchase of Nordic track 1750, you get Ifit membership of one year for free. It provides personal coaching, online workout sessions, destination workouts, and programs as per your choice.
Workout with world-class trainers and achieve your goal of staying fit and healthy. Get interactive personal training at your home and exercise according to the time that suits you. The trainer is available to live train you and controls your machine’s incline, decline, and speed limit.
- HD touch-screen: it has a ten-inch wide touch-screen. It has inbuilt workouts that will help you train like a professional. You can adjust your speed to 12 mph that allows you to focus on your training only. The screen helps to track your progress to keep you motivated.
- Flex-leg cushioning deck: the flex-deck provides you with a 3% decline with a 15% incline to make you feel the ups and downs while the trainer is mountain climbing live on the screen in front of you.
- Space saver design: Nordic track commercial has a niche designed to save a lot of space. After using this workout equipment, you can fold it up and store it easily wherever you want.
- Lifetime warranty and size: a lifetime warranty backs the commercial motor and frame of the machine. The length, width, and height of the workout machine are 78.8X39.2X63 inches. It has a 10-inch screen with two years of part warranty and one year of labor warranty. It has a weight capacity of 300 pounds that makes the gear durable and long-lasting.
Last update on 2021-01-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A Bowflex tread climber is unique because it takes three elements into one: a stepper, a treadmill, and a mix of standard elliptical fitness gear.
Even though you know you are walking straight, while walking on a tread climber, you raise your knee higher and lower. It would be best if you walked to reduce two times more calories but without feeling tired.
Walking on a Bowflex tread climber makes you do uphill walking that is strenuous than typical walking. Walking on this device will help you burn more calories faster
Bowflex tread climber TC 100 series
TC 100 is a piece of perfect unisex workout equipment that you can use at home. The tread climber TC 100 is one of the best walking workout equipment for home and office use. It does not exert pressure on your joints and makes walking fun.
TC 100 has integrated heart-rate buttons on the handles, and it comes with a backlit LCD that makes every workout to live. Track your speed, time, distance covered, and calories burnt every time you use the device.
With two user profiles, you can monitor your progress. Every buyer has access to the Bowflex website to keep track of their progress.
- Sleek and innovative design: The TC 100 is perfect and can fit into any room with ease. The large LCD helps you to monitor your progress. It helps to track your speed, time taken, distance, and calories burnt. Its speed range is from 0.5 to 4mph.
- Remarkable feature: it has a built-in USB charging port that helps to charge any electronic device while working out. There is a bottle holder to keep your favorite drink near you while working out.
- Three in one workout: the Bowflex tread climber provides you with the features of a treadmill, stepper, and an elliptical for a comfortable workout session that gives excellent results. Walk and lose calories and get a body that you always wanted.
- Strong and durable: the device can withstand 300 pounds that makes it strong and long-lasting.
Last update on 2021-01-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
You might like to read: Nordictrack C700 Vs C800 – A Thorough Analysis!
Bowflex Tread Climber TC20
Treadclimber 20 series has a speed rating of 4.5 mph that makes this gear perfect to lose weight just by walking. It is highly versatile and keeps you motivated to stay fit as it comes with five standard and three landmark workouts.
The TC 20 does not hamper your joints but helps increase the heart rate by doing your exercise effectively.
- Low-impact fitness routine: working out on this machine will help you lose more calories than you will lose by doing cardio. Most importantly, it will not make you feel tired and will make you burn fat three times more than other fitness equipment.
- Dual treadle system: it gives you the benefits of three different machines in one machine. You can walk on it just like you do on a treadmill. The belt will only move if you walk. You also experience climbing as there is a stair climber function that acts like a stepper. An elliptical trainer helps you to the trainer more to reduce more weight but without putting pressure on your joints.
- Backlit LCD: the LCD helps to monitor your speed, heart rate, distance, time, and calories reduced.
- Other features: it has a quick start feature, heart rate monitor function, and console that helps keep the water-bottle near you. The TC20 has two wheels that provide perfect mobility to take the equipment from one room to another.
- Size: it has a width of 31.5 inches, a height of 55.25 inches, and a depth of 55 inches. The device is 17 inches above the ground that makes you exercise in an inclined position. It has a weight capacity of 300 pounds, and it has a warranty of 3 years.
- Top-of-the-line 3-in-1 cardio machine that combines best attributes of treadmill, stair climber, and elliptical
- Burns up to 3.5 times the calories in the same amount of time as other cardio machines
- Low-impact workout is easy on the joints, with low "perceived exertion"; 2 user profiles
- Backlit LCD display tracks speed, time, distance, calories, and HR; 0.5 to 4.5 mph speed range
- 300-pound capacity; measures 31.5 x 55.25 x 55 inches (W x H x D); 3-year warranty
Last update on 2021-01-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Pros & Cons: Nordic Track Incline Trainer vs Bowflex Treadclimber
NordicTrack Incline Trainer
- Incline trainers help burn more calories when compared to normal treadmills. Walking on a 40% incline will help reduce 381 calories even if you take a minimum speed of 2mph. If you walk on a 0% incline even for 20 minutes, you can lose 87 calories.
- A longer belt of the incline trainer helps to walk and run as well; this again helps to burn more calories.
- Upgraded consoles that include full HD touch-screen help get a colorful view of the screen, mails, workouts, and more.
- iFit app to get in touch with online trainers and learn workouts online.
- 6% decline options to offer cross-training exercises while walking to reduce fat.
- It does not fold like other treadmills; hence, it occupies more space.
- It occupies more space as it is not foldable.
- Cushioning in the incline trainers is not adjustable; this is a little problematic as some people need a firm surface as some need a soft surface for doing workouts.
- Not everyone climbs a mountain daily; therefore, walking in an incline position is not comfortable for all.
You might like to read: Sole E35 vs E55: Which Elliptical is Best for Home Use?
Bowflex Tread Climber
- The machine is simple, yet every bit of it effectively shapes and tons the body. There are consoles, shock absorbers and six iterations in the workout device that together make the device perfect.
- Using this device, you need not worry about joint pain, body aches, and discomfort that other workout equipment causes. It makes you walk and get into shape. Walking 30 minutes regularly on a tread climber will make you lose so much weight.
- It helps people stay motivated and keeps the record of people. Staying motivated is very important as it will help you stick to the walking routine for a long time and will change your life.
- The device can be connected to phones through Bluetooth to make the gear entertaining. People help to take the fitness data with them wherever you go via Bluetooth.
- The machine is a bit heavy.
- All those who love running will not prefer using this machine.
- The workout equipment requires a little installment.
- Does not have many features as compared to incline trainers it has less upgraded technology.
- The screen is small and not as big as incline trainers.
You might like to read: Nautilus R616 vs Schwinn 270: A Deep Dive Analysis
Feature Wise Comparison: Nordic Incline Trainers Or Bowflex Tread Climbers
Bowflex climbers are more compact than Nordictrack trainers. If you have ample space, these prove to be the best.
The Bowflex treadclimber easily wins this round.
NordicTrack incline trainers provide the user with a 6% decline and up to 40% incline. On the other hand, tread climbers do not have decline options.
The NordicTrack incline trainer is better positioned on this parameter
NordicTrack Incline Trainer consoles have impressive large 7 inches and a 10-inch touch-screen and work well with TV, tablet, speakers, and HD smartphones. All the models of the Nordic track are enabled with the iFit health app. With a swipe of your finger, you can see your stats on the large screen. iFit app helps to connect with live fitness classes and helps you train with the best fitness mentors online at home
Bowflex climbers have a bright backlit LCD, which makes it convenient to read the screen. It has an option of Bluetooth that helps to connect with other devices like smartphones, tablets to add entertainment while working out.
The NordicTrack Incline Trainer definitely has a much more powerful console system than the Treadclimber
Both the equipment are designed to help the user burn more calories by walking and running in an inclined position without exerting much pressure on the joints.
- Bowflex tread climbers have 2 smaller tread belts that rise to meet the user’s feet.
- Incline Track trainer has one large belt that can be used for walking both as a treadmill and as an inclined trainer.
The two machines cannot be compared on this parameter, we can call it is a draw
The Bowflex climbers speed up to 4 to 4.5 mph, depending on the model you choose. The speed suggests that this machine is best for walking only.
Nordictrack trainer gives a longer belt that provides a speed of up to 12 mph. This means that you can use it for walking as well as running.
The NordicTrack incline trainer races ahead in this round.
The basic model of the Bowflex Trainer is at an affordable price. On the other hand, the cheapest model of Nordictrack incline trainer is nearly twice as expensive as that of the Bowflex treadclimber.
The Bowflex Treadclimber squares things out with a solid punch in this round.
On the 6 parameters we chose to compare the two machines, the NordicTrack incline trainer proved to be better in three, whereas the Bowflex Treadclimber came out on top in two. One was a draw.
While you may declare the NordicTrack incline trainer as the overall winner, the fact is both machines are great in their own way.
We suggest that if you are looking at a space-efficient and budget-friendly option, you should go for the Bowflex Treadclimber.
If you are looking for a more rigorous workout with professional help and major calorie burn, the NordicTrack incline trainers are a better bet.
We hope that all this information has helped you decide in the fight between Nordic Track Incline Trainer VS Bowflex Treadclimber. Do leave us your feedback and suggestions, and of course, let us know which one you decided to buy!