In this article, we have compared the Nordictrack 1750 vs. 2450 vs. 2950 to see which one is best for whom.
Table of Contents
They say, “Your health is in your hands,” and it starts in your home. With quality food, exercise, and sleep, you can always stay healthy.
Taking a gym subscription is not possible for all. It is a costly affair.
The ability to get physical activity at your convenience is the key to healthy living. One of the best investments for yourself can be if you purchase a treadmill.
Treadmills offer powerful benefits that lead to real and visible change. They provide a full-body workout that challenges you and helps you get in shape—starting from your legs, core, stomach, respiratory system, and mind; your whole body benefits by using a treadmill.
But which is the best treadmill to buy for you? We look at the three best commercial treadmills from NordicTrack in this article on Nordictrack 1750 vs. 2450 vs. 2950.
Nordictrack Commercial 1750
Nordictrack 1750 is one of the most popular treadmills available in the market. This is a folding treadmill that makes it unique in itself as it acts as a space saver. If you are looking for high-end features at an affordable price, this is for you.
The machine works great on an incline position that rises to 15 % and works great at a decline of -3%. It provides its users with 50 different workout sessions and gives the option to train online with professionals.
Features and Benefits
- Runner flex cushioning: it is one of the best features of 1750. The cushioning in the tread-belt helps the user run and walk without getting tired. It further helps to protect the leg joints from the impact of running and walking. You can run for a longer time due to the cushioning effect. A lever on the base helps to put the cushioning on and off at your convenience.
- 10 inch HD touchscreen: Doing a lot of navigation through the large screen is possible. You can take global workout classes online and train under professionals. iFit trainers help auto adjust the incline and the decline position. Your iFit trainer can also change the speed limit up to 12 mph. They help you focus on your training every time you use the treadmill. The display and Bluetooth speakers provide a workout session that includes music and fun.
- Solid construction: the machine has a steel framework that makes it strong and long-lasting. It has four solid steel beams underneath the base that helps to hold the ground well. A 3.75 continuous horsepower motor helps to maintain the power throughout the workout. Its dimension is 62.75″ H x 39.25″ W x 81.25″ L.
- Foldable: the machine is foldable, which makes it a space saver. Further, it also has balanced rollers both at the front and at the back. The rollers help to move the belt evenly along the tread deck. Remember, the larger the rollers are, the greater surface area the user gets to run and walk. Without too much tension, the rollers help to move the belt smoothly. 2.5-inch rollers are there on either side of the machine. The foldable height of the deck is 73 inches.
- Sturdy tread belt: the tread-belt is two-ply that makes it very useful and robust. Textured belts help to provide ideal traction while working out on the machine. A long tread-belt, 22 inches wide and 60 inches long, helps the user get more lateral and front-to-back movement. Seventy-nine inches footprint makes the gear perfect for walking and running.
Pros of Nordictrack 1750
- The wide 10-inch touchscreen has inbuilt Bluetooth speakers.
- The tread belt’s width is 22 inches, and the length is 60 inches, which makes the user get a spacious running surface.
- The speed limit is 12 mph, which iFit trainers can control online.
- Folded gear helps save a lot of space.
- You can use almost 50 workout apps for a fun and energetic workout.
- The customer service is not satisfactory.
- The machine can withstand a weight of 350 pounds, but it is heavy in itself. It weighs more than 300 pounds.
Last update on 2021-05-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Nordictrack Commercial Series 2450
If you are looking for innovative gear that has a large LCD, this is for you. It has an extensive incline range of 15 % and a decline of 3%, controlled by iFit trainers. Commercial 2450 has a 300 pounds weight capacity. It also has a 4.0 CHP motor that is strongly rated and perfect for running more than walking. The largest speed of the treadmill is 12mph. If you are looking for compact gear that will help you save space, this is for you.
Features and benefits:
- Wide running surface: this is the first thing all runners will appreciate. As it is 22X60 inches, it fits all users with a height ranging from 5 feet to 7 feet. The deck has runners flex cushioning that helps the user to run faster without getting tired.
- 14 inch HD touchscreen: it has a big display that makes the user workout effectively. The display can tilt for a more clear view. Some buttons help to adjust the incline, decline, and speed levels. It is handy enough and easy to understand by anyone who uses it for the first time. With 50 onboard workouts, the user gets to learn something new whenever he\she uses the treadmill.
- Extra features: built-in two fans that make a lot of difference while running. 2 Bluetooth speakers help you to listen to your favorite music while working out. Other buttons adjust the volume, speed, incline, start and stop button, and more under the fan. EKG pulse grip on the handlebar.
- Provides one-year iFit subscription: commercial 2450 pairs with iFit to get global training with trained professionals. iFit is a tool that the user can use when on and also when off the treadmill. There are workout videos that you can go through and learn so much. iFit classes help to work out on different body parts and help make you fitter.
- It has a large LCD of 14 inches.
- Its console is easy to understand and convenient to navigate.
- A long belt to run on has a cushioned deck.
- One-touch incline position of 15% and decline of 3%.
- Its weight capacity is 300 pounds that makes it strong.
- You can store foldable gear in any compact space.
- The buyer gets one year of free iFit membership for free.
- The treadmill has two years warranty on the parts and ten years on the frame.
- Users can connect the treadmill with the phone as it has Bluetooth speakers and enjoys favorite music while working out.
- It has a cup holder that is large enough to hold water and cups.
- Users cannot use Bluetooth with the wireless device.
- The treadmill does not have any space to hold a tablet.
Last update on 2021-03-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Nordictrack Commercial 2950
It has impressive high-end features that you usually get in many expensive treadmills. 2950 is built on a full steel frame that covers a lifetime warranty. It has a five years warranty on the parts and two years for the labor. The treadmill can withstand a weight of up to 300 pounds. At this price, it has an impressive 4.25 CHP motor that’s excellent for a home treadmill. With a large upgraded touchscreen of 22 inches, that user gets a larger view of the workout sessions’ lives.
Features and Benefits
- Wi-fi connectivity option: connect the treadmill with the wi-fi and stream live workouts by trained professionals. Push yourself to exercise more to compete against the iFit community. Users also get an option to message their trainer live in real-time. iFit technology helps 2950 stand apart.
- Hydraulic assist: the support bar right underneath the deck helps you fold the gear without much effort. The hydraulic arm at the middle of the base takes off much of the weight of the treadmill. It is sturdy enough and stays in place after it folds the base. Passing the hydraulic arm helps to effortlessly release the deck back to the floor on its own.
- 22 inch HD touchscreen: a large display that will make you fall in love with the gear. It provides the clearest videos and images that you will die for. Forty different workout programs help you train better. It comes with a 12-month free membership for iFit gear.
- Workout library: all those who do not want to use iFit after 12 months can use the workout library. It is an engaging app that helps you learn different workouts by seeing other already inbuilt videos.
- Access to google maps: if you are using an iFit subscription, you also get access to the google map. Map out your run on any terrain. Set a route of your own choice, and you are set to go. The treadmill adjusts to the incline and the decline position on its own.
- Consoles are easy to understand. There are different buttons to set the incline and decline range.
- Select a convenient speed limit of your choice as you get to speed up to 12 mph.
- If you want to move slowly or increase the speed levels gradually, there are buttons under the fan.
- There is also an auto cool feature that makes the fans work on their own.
- Four fan settings that you can choose from the lowest to the highest.
- You get a Bluetooth chest strap heart rate monitor that is set on the handle.
- Less cushioning than other nordic track treadmills.
- Please do not use the Bluetooth speaker at the loudest level; it can blow your phone’s speaker.
Last update on 2021-03-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
HD Touch Screen
Nordictrack 2950 has a 22 inches touchscreen that provides its users a clear view of all the workouts. As it is also backlit, even in low light, working out becomes easier. Model 1750 has a 10 inches LCD screen, and NordicTrack 2450 has a 14 inches touchscreen.
Model number 1750 is light in weight and weighs 310 lbs. Whereas the NordicTrack 2950 weighs 337 lbs. Nordictrack 2450 weighs 320 lbs. Therefore, NordicTrack 1750 is more portable than the other two. It also is foldable, thus saves you a lot of space.
Nordictrack 2950 has three inbuilt workout fans that are much soothing for summer workouts. It helps the user stay cool while working out. On the contrary, NordicTrack 2450 and 1750 both have two fans. The NordicTrack 2950 is much more reliable and easy to go.
Nordictrack 1750 has almost 50 onboard programs that can be used with ease even though it does not subscribe to the iFit program.
On the other hand, the NordicTrack 2950 model has ten fewer programs than the model 1750.
Even the model 2450 has 50 onboard programs.
Most NordicTrack treadmills provide their users with a one-year free iFit subscription. Access to training paths, learning from best trainers, online classes, and more
The Nordictrack 1750 has a motor of 3.70 HP. The NordicTrack 2450 has a larger motor than the Nordictrack 1750, which is 4.0 HP. The NordicTrack 2950 has a larger motor of 4.25 HP motor that is much stronger and larger than the two.
The running belt of all three is similar to 22 inches X 60 inches, but the NordicTrack 2950 model has a non-stretch belt. It is a two-ply commercial running belt.
Price is a big issue for many as not all of you can afford something too expensive. Due to the budget constraint, look for something that falls in your budget. Plan how much you want to spend? Then go for searching treadmills that fall under your budget.
If your budget is low, buy Nordictrack 1750 and if your pocket allows, go for buying Nordictrack 2950 as, amongst the three, it is the best with maximum features.
If you are looking for a powerhouse machine with all the best features, then there is no denying that the NordicTrack 2950 is high-end and worth the higher price it commands.
To be honest, though, most people are just looking for the best possible features within a budget. If you, too, are one of them, the NordicTrack 2450 should be your choice.
If budget constraints are your deciding factor, then the NordicTrack 1750 is a very competitive treadmill in its class.
Frequently asked questions
What is the basic range of incline for beginners when using a treadmill?
If you are a beginner to using a treadmill, set an incline range between two to three percent. When you get used to using the treadmill, gradually increase the settings. Setting the incline range will also depend on your goals.
With time working on a 15% incline will make you see real change in your body. You will get a toned and a much fitter body if you walk in a higher incline position.
Should I subscribe to iFit after one year of free subscription given by Nordictrack?
Yes, iFit is worth the money you will invest in it. It will give you the option to get training with the best trainers online. You can compete with the other subscribers in the iFit community. Many Nordictrack treadmills offer live workout sessions.
Where the trainer has the power to control your incline and decline range, moreover, your trainer can control the speed limit also. The user of Ifit can message their trainers in real-time. The trainers will answer all your queries, and it is magic that happens when you choose the iFit app.