In this article, we have discussed the NordicTrack Fusion CST vs Bowflex HVT. If you just need a summary, the below table gives you a quick snapshot.
|Features||NordicTrack Fusion CST||Bowflex HVT|
|Workouts||Streamed Studio Classes||Demonstrations|
|Training||Cardio & Strength||Hybrid Velocity|
|Dimensions (Inches)||41.5″ L x 59.4″ W x 74″ H||65.6″ L x 46″ W x 83″ H|
|Tablet included?||10 Inch||None|
|Display||Watts, Heart Rate LED Display score, Resistance||Duration time, Calories, Power|
|Mechanics||Enhanced Inertia Flywheel||Progressive Fan|
People train on different machines for different body parts. That has always been the conventional wisdom, and that is why there are huge gyms with so many machines to cater to your needs.
But what if you could have a single machine that can let you do your strength and cardio training?
That’s right, Bowflex and NordicTrack have created the perfect machine for these two types of training, and fitness lovers are loving them.
NordicTrack workout machines are known to be the best in the market, but they come at a high price, while the Bowflex is known to provide optimum features and results at a reasonable price.
But what happens when you have to choose between the two? Lets put the Bowflex HVT and NordicTrack Fusion CST head to head so that you can choose the one that is best for you!
Key Features: NordicTrack Fusion CST vs Bowflex HVT
The Bowflex HVT or “Hybrid Velocity Training” is a top-notch machine specially built for a combination of strength and cardio. The Bowflex HVT results in making it easier to see long-term results in your fitness. This machine is a good solution for those searching to make the most of their HIIT (high-intensive interval training) workouts.
Features of Bowflex HVT
- It consists of Hybrid Velocity Training, which is a combination of cardio & strength and is considered to be one of the fastest and most effective workouts ever created.
- The dimensions are 65.6″ L x 46″ W x 83″ H.
- It has a heart rate monitor, which helps in proper monitoring.
- The display consists of a duration time, power, and calories burn rate.
- The maximum user weight is 300 lbs.
- The weight of the machine is 182 lbs.
- The HVT gym gives effective workout guidance with 50 video workouts along with personalized programming.
- It directs users, including all skill levels and abilities, due to customized resistance and adjustable programs.
- It has a range of 20 resistance settings and can be regulated digitally.
The Bowflex HVT is no longer available on amazon.com. You can purchase it through retail options.
You might like to read: Nordictrack C700 Vs C800 – A Thorough Analysis!
Nordic Track Fusion CST
The actual benefits provided by workout equipment for cardio and strength training can be tested by its ability to perform world-class HIIT (high-intensive interval training) workouts. The Fusion CST is made to provide a top-notch level of accessibility, quality, and balance for long term progress and results in your fitness goals. The machine is an ideal solution to an age-old problem in terms of staying time-efficient.
Features of Nordic Track Fusion CST
- It provides Cardio & strength training.
- The dimensions of the machine are 41.5″ L x 59.4″ W x 74″ H
- It has a Lifetime Frame Warranty.
- It consists of an Integrated Tablet/Smartphone Holder.
- The Fusion CST has an Integrated App that adjusts automatically.
- This machine has a heart rate monitor along with Bluetooth compatibility, which helps in proper monitoring of your heart rate during workouts.
- The display consists of Watts, Heart Rate, and LED Display score,
- It operates smoothly and quietly in comparison with other weight type gym equipments.
- It consists of a 10-inch tablet computer for on-board LiveCast Fusion CST classes along with an iFit Coach Plus.
Last update on 2021-03-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Pros & Cons: NordicTrack Fusion CST vs Bowflex HVT
NordicTrack Fusion CST
- Highly convenient for managing Resistance Settings: The resistance settings provide an enormous joy to go through, and many of them are available in it. You can handle the settings that will operate with your body, and it will help in serving the needs immediately.
- Impressive Display: This has got an awesome 10″ display and is one of the main highlights which result in heavy selling of this product. Those who are in search of a good looking machine can surely grab it. Moreover, it is easy to manage.
- IFit Membership: This membership is especially available for a customized workout, which would help in providing an effective outcome.
- Highly Low-Impact: With the magnetic resistance in place, users will not have to worry about any mishappening in regards to their joints. The machine is specially built to reduce some of the pressure that is put on your joints at the time of a workout session.
- Availability of Space-Saving Design: The design is compact in nature, and that is compulsory for anyone with a small home gym. If you are looking to put this in some congested area, then you will be able to do so.
- Easily Stored: The machine is easy to store as well.
- Provided Accessories: You get provided with plenty of accessories such as speakers and a water bottle holder. Moreover, there is a dock for your smartphone, which would be really convenient.
- Less Warranty Period: According to some customers, the warranty is far too short, which tends to be not good in terms of the safety of an asset. They provide a one year warranty only, which makes the customer put in pressure to take more care of the machine.
- Restrictions in Adjustment: The height of cables cannot be adjusted as there is a feature available for this.
- Difficult in maintaining Resistance levels: The resistance levels are different from traditional weightlifting capability measures. They are hard to equate.
You might like to read: Nautilus R616 vs Schwinn 270: A Deep Dive Analysis
- Preferable for Beginners & Pro Athletes: This is indeed one of the best HIIT workout machines for beginners. Despite working out in the gym, why not give it a shot? Moreover, It is energy-packed with personalized features as well.
- Shiny Compact Design: Design does matter while purchasing any product. This machine has got one of the eye-catching features, and that would be its sleek design. Providing complete workout Guidance: This comes up with the intense coaching console and indeed is one of the advantages of it.
- Minimum Impact: It is specially designed to minimize the pressure on joints and is highly preferable for all age groups. All you need to do is change the settings, and you are all set!
- Various Price Range choices: The Bowflex HVT and HVT+ provide multiple options at various prices that truly help the customers pick up the one as per preference and budget.
- Bluetooth Compatible: This has Bluetooth 4.0-compatible, and it works with a free Max Trainer app.
- Enhanced Grip: The upgraded grips are nice and comfortable.
- Modern Technology: It is fully equipped with the latest technology, which is indeed a plus point.
- Extra charges to assemble the parts separately: For adding any assembled parts by a professional, you need to pay extra charges.
- Take Large Area: This machine covers up a large area, which might not be suitable for an individual owning a small size house.
Feature Wise Comparison: NordicTrack Fusion CST & Bowflex HVT
Pulleys And Cables
NordicTrack Fusion CST: On the Fusion CST, there are 95-inch independent cables for you to keep in work as your exercise. In case you are above 6’2″, the cable length may act as a barrier for your full wingspan. Moreover, there are four sets of pulleys via two overhead pulleys, two mid-to-shoulder high pulleys, two-floor pulleys, and two squat pulleys. You will also be provided with three sets of removable handles. However, we could not be able to find the exact length of the cables.
Bowflex HVT: the HVThas got three sets—two overhead pulleys, two mid-to-shoulder high pulleys, and two-floor pulleys. No squat pulleys or alternative attachments are available with the HVT.
NordicTrack Fusion CST: Nordictrack carries the iFit Coach technology streams Fusion on-demand studio, which will help you in staying motivated. Moreover, the iFit training team’s style does workouts fast, with a lot of variations and challenges. Also, your trainer can change the resistance level while coaching you throughout.
Bowflex HVT: Workouts from Bowflex caters to the workout, which is more methodological, systematic, and easy to get via short clip demos on their app or providing the guide-book. You can watch more Bowflex HVT tutorials on youtube. However, the workouts that will be provided do not pump you or motivate you that much compared to the Nordic track as it’s iFit Coach engages you more efficiently.
NordicTrack Fusion CST: The Fusion CST does not provide any sidebars or platform, and the variety of moves is much more wide-ranging and less restrictive visibly, which led the trainers to do some great jumping, lunges, and floor exercises, resulting in leveling up their cardio game. The large provided space helps the trainers in doing a wider range of movement than the Bowflex HVT. The Fusion is provided with lower cables for workouts, which include an ankle strap as well.
Bowflex HVT: The Bowflex HVT is restricted with its sidebars and elevated platform. However, you can still perform productive workouts in regards to cardio and strength. If we compare it with fusion CST, the Bowflex HVT is lagging because the iFit trainers are highly creative in terms of their moves and workouts. This flexibility will make your mind and body stay motivated and indulge more in workouts. This feature is another plus point for the NordicTrack Fusion.
You might like to read: Sole E35 vs E55: Which Elliptical is Best for Home Use?
NordicTrack Fusion CST: The Fusion provides you a hi-tech, compact, sleek, and modern type of design that is much cooler. The usage of silent magnetic resistance leads to providing disturb free workouts. It has an easy to read Watts display, which provides ease in viewing the power generated by you on every pull along with your heart rate. Moreover, it also consists of an Integrated Tablet/Smartphone Holder as well.
Bowflex HVT: Bowflex HVT consists of Hybrid Velocity Training, which is a combination of cardio & strength. It has a free HVT app (ios and android) to view three workouts & exercises along with a complete training guide-book and comes up with six premium grip handles. It is considered to be one of the fastest and most effective workouts ever created.
NordicTrack Fusion CST: Nordictrack Fusion CST facilitates both Cardio and Strength workouts, which tends to be a great combination in getting effective results in a shorter time. The merger of iFit tech with the Fusion helps trainers control and adjust resistance naturally to match the class to make you active and challenge ready. You will also get the power of group motivation due to studio class, which is indeed a smart feature of it. These workouts were particularly made for the Fusion CST owners. It is really a fun session, and you will not get bored as you would experience the gym like environment at your home.
Bowflex HVT: You can enjoy the productive workouts of cardio and strength combination. But, The Bowflex HVT is limited with its sidebars and elevated platform, which will somehow affect your workout types. Also, in comparison to Fusion CST, the Bowflex HVT lacks behind as the iFit trainers are highly creative when it comes to displaying tutorials regarding workouts.
After examining all the features, it is pretty clear that each machine has its own benefits, which probably can not be compared. Both brands have their own buyers.
The Bowflex HVT is a more pocket-friendly elliptical machine carrying a single type of motion that emphasizes mainly burning calories. However, the Fusion CST has a premium design and offers over 100 different moves.
The Workout Classes implemented by elite iFit trainers are specially designed for the Fusion to challenge, motivate, and get the maximum results out of your investment. The user-friendly console with the one-year iFit membership providing you high-quality workout regimes through the best trainer makes it an expensive yet value for money deal.
The Bowflex HVT costs lower, and no tablet is included in it, whereas the Nordictrack Fusion CST costs much higher with a 10-inch detachable touchscreen tablet and provides a one-year subscription to iFit trainer-led studio classes.
The primary con of Nordictrack Fusion CST is that it lies under an expensive side. However, Both the brands have their own buyers as it totally depends upon an individual’s preference, convenience, and budget. Hence, all you need to do is go thoroughly with the aspects of each machine and then decide on which one you should grab your hands upon.