The ProForm Performance 600i Treadmill is among the best treadmill models the fitness industry has ever produced. It is an affordable treadmill that comes with newly upgraded features without interfering much with the price tag.
Some of the first-hand features you can find with this treadmill include smart touch screen fitted, a greater variety of in-built workout programs, and the one-year free membership to iFit Coach where you can access even more programs.
You can ideally use the model’s in-built touchscreen to access iFit Coach. This is where your screen will display various routes through Google Maps and nonspontaneous videos along with world-class personal trainers.
ProForm Performance 600i Treadmill: Overall Design and Layout
When compared to other pricier treadmills ranging from $700 to $900, the ProForm 600i comes with a virtually identical build, only somewhat junior with a slightly less competitive warranty. Yet with its price tag, this product has a sheer amount of qualities for a reasonable price.
The ProForm 600i provides you with a whole range of workout programs to help you in putting up all forms of fitness, ranging from running endurance to whole body workout. It grants you the ability to jog, walk, and run at the comfort of your home, but you feel as if you are actually someplace outdoors.
This treadmill comes with a speed range of 0.5 to 10 MPH, while the incline elevates up to 10%. The model utilizes a 2.5 CHP motor that runs smoothly and quietly as you exercise. Moreover, the maximum user weight supported by this treadmill is 300 lb. That means almost any user can count on this unit for a sustainable home workout.
ProForm 600i Treadmill: Features and Specification
Being a motor-powered unit, the treadmill’s motor is not only of good quality, but it is also soundless. It is designed to power your workout flawlessly and faultlessly, easy adjustments of inclines and running intensity without hitching. Plus, it won’t mess up with the comfort of your housemates since it is still and quiet.
Smart HD Touchscreen
The ProForm Performance 600i comes with a ten-inch smart HD touchscreen display that presents a high-definition resolution when working out. The touchscreen also grants you access to even more workouts data regarding your running speed, distance covered, the number of steps, heart rate, and calories burnt.
This information is entirely broken down, such that if your training is targeted to a particular goal, for instance, weight loss, you quickly know your fitness progress.
Modernized iFit Technology
The ProForm utilizes iFit technology, where you can access a great variety of workout programs and other fitness benefits. The iFit great popularity stems from its ability to apply Google Maps. This feature makes you feel like you’re training in the actual ground.
It features an in-built user fitness training program rendered by a personal trainer, whether in a fitness workspace or out in a stunning location. You can also challenge other iFit users, track your workout stats, sleep habits, and nutrition for more detailed information about your health.
Variety of Workout Programs
- The ProForm Performance 600i treadmill provides an impressive range of in-built workout programs. It is an equipment with 50 reliable workout programs, enabling you to endure various targeted exercises to attain your desired fitness level.
Contrary to other treadmill models where users have to struggle with the treadmill deck to get it into folded position, the ProForm Performance 600i brings you a comfortable fold up approach, as supported by the EasyLift Assist tech built into it.
The folding technology helps to reduce the unit’s weight, making it easier to lift with one-hand. Plus, if you want to undo the deck, you just press the release latch, and the treadmill will smoothly glide down to the floor.
Fast Speed and Incline Control
The ProForm Performance brings you full control over speed and incline. The treadmill speed ranges from 0.5 to 10 MPH- although most users will never use the upper-end speeds, but it’s good that it’s there.
You can always set-up the speeds using the plus/minus keys or the numbered keys provided on the console. Using the plus/minus keys, you adjust the speed in 0.1 increments, for instance, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, etc. On the other hand, using the numbered keys, the increments are based on whole numbers, for example, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, etc.
When it comes to incline, the adjustment range starts from 0% to 10% and works on the same lines as in speed. The numbered keys will accordingly change the incline level with whole numbers, while the up/down arrows provide 0.5 increments.
Other Mention Worthy Features
- ProShox Cushioning: Similar to other treadmills in the ProForm line-up, the 600i version also include the excellent ProShox cushioning. The cushioning is intended to protect various sensitive parts of your body, including the back, knees, and feet, while walking or running, jogging, or walking. With its four shock absorbers located underneath the deck, you’ll certainly experience a low-impact workout on this treadmill.
- Sturdy Build: Even though the ProForm Performance 600i is not a high-end treadmill, it still features a robust structure, which will not wobble even when you’re on a vigorous workout session. It is a reliable, sturdy, and compact treadmill that brings you all the abilities to work out confidently.
- Great Warranty: The whole unit is accompanied by a fairly competitive warranty to safeguard your investment in this equipment. For the frame, the manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty, 25 years on motor, and for parts and labor, they are covered with a one year warranty.
Considering all the general benefits it offers, the ProForm is 600i certainly worth adding to your home workout regime. It comes with a compact frame and has a space-saving folding design, making it straightforward for both folding and unfolding.
It also hits with massive workout options so it won’t turn into a large coat rack. You’ll also have the ability to use free iFit Coach Programs for a year, along with 50 in-built workouts. That means you’ll experience a lot with this treadmill.
Furthermore, the treadmill is crafted with high-quality, long-lasting material that can stand the test of time as guaranteed by the lifetime frame warranty along with considerable coverage on other parts. With such aspects to support the ProForm Performance 600i, it makes sense to retain this treadmill at your home.
The ProForm Performance 600i is undoubtedly one of the most economical solutions for people longing for a high-quality treadmill without investing over $1000 on a treadmill. In the face of the multiple advantages discussed above, it is obvious that this machine’s surpassing price tag is also amazing.
It is also ideal for apartments since it does not occupy a large space and is easily foldable. Furthermore, the iFit Coach employed in this model is one of the best high-end technologies featured by other premium residential machines.
With its justly small-size layout that couples with an array of handy exercise programs built into it, it could be your most ideal treadmill for you to hit your fitness and overall health goals.
- The ProForm 600i is a fold-up treadmill designed with EasyLift Assist mechanism so users can fold and unfold the unit with ease.
- The iFit Coach comes with one year of free membership to enjoy more programs.
- It runs quietly and with high efficacy. The model is motor-powered and does not generate any disruptive sound during performances. So you can watch your favorite show or enjoy chatting with friends while exercising on your treadmill without interference.
- With a 0.5 to 10 mph speed range, the model is perfect for increasing cardio exertion and boosting your overall endurance.
- It comes with a shock absorption system, which includes four shock absorbers for low-impact workouts. This helps to protect your joints while providing more comfort for your workout.
- The treadmill belt is 18″ wide and 55″ long, which provides a sufficient workout area and natural experience while walking, jogging, or running. It brings you plentiful space to workout, so you don’t worry about stepping out of the treadmill during workouts.
- Aside from the broad walking surface, the treadmill incorporates a CoolAire fan to keep your workout calm and collected, EKG grip pulse, and is designed to withstand a maximum weight capacity of up to 300 lbs.
- The ProForm Performance 600i comes with good terms of warranty, which comprises of a lifetime warranty on frame, 25 years on motor, one year warranty on parts and labor.
- The side rails featured by this treadmill may not be long enough for some users.
- It is relatively hard to assemble. Most users have commented on this concern stating that it took them two and others more hours to set up the unit.
Last update on 2021-03-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
To this end, the ProForm Performance 600i Treadmill might miss a for the treadmill on the market today, but it is an outstanding treadmill for anyone who wants to jog, walk, and even have some low-impact running.
It combines sparing pricing with exceptional features. Overall, the treadmill is pretty versatile, and within your means, it comes in handy to promote hale and hearty lifestyle at the convenience of your home.