Sole E35 and Sole E55 are the best elliptical trainers available in the market today and are from the best brand Sole. Fitness is something everyone is really focussed on these days. We all want to stay fit and keep up with what life throws at us whether by working out with exercise bikes, spin bikes, ellipticals or with treadmills. If you are a fitness freak, then you canâ€™t live with these equipments.
The fitness trend has led to new exercising equipment coming up in the market with new functions and ease of access. People who exercise at home especially, prefer cycling above all which is why the Sole E35 and E55 have been very popular because of their great performance.
Despite having two great options, we have to choose one and thatâ€™s why we are here to discuss E35 vs E55.
So, letâ€™s fight it out between the two and pick out our winner, shall we?
|Features||SOLE E35||SOLE E55|
|Flywheel||25lbs and smooth||20lbs|
|Framing||High-grade steel||Heavy-duty steel|
|Weight capacity||375 lbs||375 lbs|
|Inclination systems||Power Incline||20 level system|
|Heart rate monitoring system||Has a chest strap||Has a chest strap and sensors in handlebars|
|LCD screen display||7.5-inch screen||9-inch screen|
|Pedal type||Oversized pedals||Oversized pedals|
|Assembly dimensions||82″x31″X67″(L W H)||71″x27″X64″(L W H)|
Sole E35 vs E55: Who will win?
It wonâ€™t be easy to choose between the two very tough competitors and the reason is that they have their own features due to which they were launched. Above that they both are from the best brand for ellipticals, that is Sole.
Build and design
Anyone would prefer a more compact one with all the features that any bigger cycle would have.
Both E35 and E55 have features that are very close to each other but there are things that make them different from each other and making the decision of E35 and E55 even difficult.
The Sole E35 shows signs of bulkiness in certain ways while the Sole E55 is being promoted based on its compact design itself. Actually when we see Sole E25 and E35 one would still call Sole E35 as bulky.
You will see that both are made from the same kind of heavy-duty steel but itâ€™s the technology and functions that differ them in so many ways. When we talk of E35 and E55, it shows that Sole E55 has more functions and a powerful functioning system.
If we see the Sole E35 in the same light, the essentials like the LCD screen and heart monitoring systems are present with a unique power incline technology. The same technology in the E55 has the added option of a 20-step incline.
Small things like the white backlit LCD screen in E35 while the Sole E55 which has a blue backlit screen can change your decision. A person may be looking for something subtle and might like the white light while someone may think of the poppy blue light as more attractive.
Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine
$1,499.99 in stock
- Elliptical machine provides challenging cardio workout, supported by blue, backlit LDC display that helps you track essential training data
- Adjustable pedals and console and power adjustable stride and incline; 20-to-22-inch maximum stride length; six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart rate programs
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring; LCD console with 7.5-inch display; front drive system with bBuilt-in fan and 15-inch pedals; includes sound system and water bottle holder
- Measures 27 by 58 by 83 inches (W x H x D), with 230-pound weight and 375-pound weight limit
- Includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame; five years on electronics and parts; and two years on labor.Kindly refer the user manual attached below for troubleshooting steps and instructions.
Itâ€™s the features of any equipment that we buy, that helps us make our decision on whether it is the right choice or not. The E35 and E55 have a lot of features that will surely impress you.
In the E35 you will find:
- Natural and easily driven whisper quiet drive system
- 25lb flywheel for a smooth ride
- Multiple programs for various fitness purposes
In the E55 you have:
- Ergonomic foot pedals that eliminate strain
- 20lb flywheel and gear ratio
- Heavy duty steel frame with a lifetime guarantee
A full body workout is guaranteed for anyone who uses any of these two, thanks to the forward and reverse functionality of the machines.
Both can be used by a person with weight up to 375 lbs and not more than that, so this shows that certain things are similar.
You would definitely be happy with the guarantee period being given to you as it is the same for both the equipment, which is a lifetime for the frame. The electronics in both have a 5-year warranty as compared to 2 years for their labour.
A good deal is for sure here, as both are designed to eliminate all kinds of strain on knees, hips, and ankles. They stand out as the perfect elliptical for any home, especially when we see the previous version that is Sole E25.
Sole E55 Elliptical Trainer System
out of stock
- Reviewed as a best buy in its price range
- Includes Bluetooth functionality allowing users to transfer workout data from the fitness equipment to a Smart device
- Smooth resistance coupled with incline and dual wheel design
- Large 9.0 inch LCD display console
- 5 yrs parts & electronics 2 yr Labor
Performance and output
The most important part of any machine or equipment is the performance and output that it will give. No matter, how great the features, it all depends on how well it runs.
For a person who is looking at a very basic elliptical for himself, Sole E35 shows good promise because of its heavy-duty steel frame which is obviously of a high-grade quality and same is with the E55 as well but only in a lighter version.
Smooth functioning is what matters at the end and the flywheel and gear ratio found in Sole E35 as compared to other nearby models helps it in putting up a challenging workout session for the user.
The flywheel in Sole E35 ensures smoothness in movement while the gear ensures enough resistance. It is important to maintain the ratio between the two which is what most ellipticals are based on.
As for the Sole E55, the given flywheel is lighter which results in an even smoother functioning and easier movement so it steps itself backward there. Some people might find it too easy to move the pedal.
If you look at the pedals in the two, you will see bigger pedals in the E35 as compared to E55 while both of them have been designed with the help of a physical therapist to ensure utmost comfort while exercising.
Sole E55 has an upper hand and this custom design has resulted in a new technology where one can adjust the pedal according to how he/she walks. This gives even more customization to the user while increasing the comfort too.
There are so many options in the Sole E35 which stand very close by to the modified E55. One could easily choose any of the two over the other.
However, if anyone is looking at more designed and High-Tec option then the bigger screen of 9 inches in E55 will definitely attract him/her.
SOLE E35[wpsm_column size=”one-half”][wpsm_pros title=”POSITIVES:”]
- Gives more resistance for a good workout.
- 2 degrees inward slope on pedals for stress reduction.
- Has a durable build.
- Comes with a water bottle holder.
- Not as compact as one would want.
- Heavier flywheel would restrict in certain situations.
SOLE E55[wpsm_column size=”one-half”][wpsm_pros title=”POSITIVES:”]
- Has incline and resistance controls in the handles.
- Pedals have an adjustment dial for better positioning.
- Handlebars have pulse sensors also.
- Better exercising due to power incline feature.
- Sports a built-in cooling fan.
- Includes built-in speakers as well.
- Pedals are smaller in size.
- Extra smooth flywheel might result in difficulty for some.
To sum it up,
It is a neck to neck for a while there but we have a pretty obvious winner from E35 and E55 for reasons one really canâ€™t deny.
The price range for both products is also quite close which makes the decision quite difficult to make but there are other features that have helped in picking out the winner out of the two very prominent designs of ellipticals.
Sole E55 stands out of the battle and has emerged out as top one. It is technologically more advanced and has features that make exercising more fun and effective.
The main purpose behind exercising is to keep oneself fit which is the purpose Sole E55 fulfills with its dial adjustment and 20 step inclining system and many other functions as well. Above all, its more compact and is know to be a younger version of the very popular Sole E95.
So, we have our very clear winner, the Sole E55 elliptical that is all set to brace our homes with its presence.