The Sole Fitness F80 Treadmill is fully designed to provide a commercial-grade workout experience to all treadmill users. The unit has a plentiful space of 22 x 60 inches for jogging, walking, or running. The model is equipped with a potent motor of 3.5 CHP, which is possibly more powerful than other typical treadmill motor and offers a speed range of between 0.5-12 MPH.
The F80 is suitable for both first-time runners and more exposed trainees who want a great value treadmill with handy features. With its multiple exercise programs, Bluetooth connectivity along with other stunning aspects, this version from the well-known, Sole line-up delivers what you need for a sustainable workout.
Sole F80 Treadmill: Overall Design and Layout
High-tech features presented by the Sole F80 Treadmill include 9 inches white LCD screen, which is backlight enabled, ten predetermined workout programs, and wireless chest strap or pulse grip sensors for heart monitoring. It also has an MP3/iPod compatible sound system and a Bluetooth option where you can sync your mobile devices with a fitness app.
The Sole F80 Treadmill comes with an adjustable holder where you can safely dock your smartphone or tablet where you can read the news, watch movies, and utilize the Sole Fitness app. The Fitness app is designed to help you control programs and be able to access and download your workout information.
There’s also the EasyAssist option that supplements the treadmill’s folding deck. Bring your treadmill from its upright storage is easy and straightforward. You just pull the latch, and the unit goes down smoothly without you having to touch it, and it gets down lightly like a feather.
More importantly, this treadmill is structured with a commercial-grade, long-lasting material. The base is zinc coated and has steel transportation wheels so you can move the treadmill with ease.
With all stated qualities, maybe you are still trying to find the sanity for investing in this treadmill. First, the treadmill is a must-have piece of training equipment if you want a quiet workout session. Even with its powerful motor, the Sole F80 does not generate much noise, contrary to most users’ expectations.
Another feature that makes this device a viable option for you stems from its Cushion Flex Whispers facilitated by the brand’s Deck cushioning technology. According to Sole, this technology alleviates the impact of intensive workouts on your joint system by up to 40% compared to outdoor workouts.
With such features, the Sole F80 can certainly be used by persons across all ages and capabilities since it does not adversely impact the user’s joints.
You May Also Read: Best Treadmills Under 2000 (2020 Reviews)
Here we have a video featuring Sole F80 Treadmill.
The Sole F80 comes with a continuous-duty Horsepower 3.5 CHP motor. It is undoubtedly more powerful than most treadmills under the same price category.
The high power enables this treadmill to respond much quicker without making that much sound as you would possibly expect from a huge treadmill motor. That means you’ll have great workout moments with zero to minimal noise bothering you.
The Sole F80 Treadmill comes with an EasyAssist option that makes the folding and unfolding process a breeze. Thanks to this EasyAssist technology. It significantly reduces the overall deck weight for you to elevate the lock the unit in an upright position. There’s also a yellow bar that you pull to bring the deck down into a ready to use position, so you don’t have to do it manually.
Sole F80 features a 9 inch LCD screen rooted into the console, music port, and stereo speakers. It allows you to access your favorite audio tracks via Bluetooth sync feature. Ideally, you can use the Bluetooth for transferring your workout data to your smart devices that support the Sole Fitness app.
Ten Pre-set Programs
The F80 Treadmill boasts some of the best fitness programs. It brings you a variety of ten pre-set workout programs to choose from.
Six of these programs are designed for standard treadmill workouts, two of them are heart rate-based exercise programs, while the other two programs are user-defined. That means you can have a workout in your most preferred way and also save your workout parameters.
Inclination: The incline levels offered by this treadmill range from 0% to 15%, and you can adjust them using the touch button to have a more challenging exercise at your disposal.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Best-quality Rollers: Sole F80 Treadmill comes with 2.5-inch high-quality rollers that offer a soundless running experience.
Cushion Flex Whispers: This CushionFlex Whisper reduces the impact that could adversely affect your joint. According to Sole Fitness, the model can reduce such impact by up to 40% and is claimed to be one of the most effective shock absorber workout systems.
Other Mention Worthy Features:
- Wide Belt: The Sole F80 Treadmill provides a wide workout area, 22 x 60 inches in comparison to other models in the same range. This gives you a natural running, jogging, and walking experience.
- Sturdy Steel Frame: The Sole F80 Treadmill is made of a strong, welded steel frame, and is coated with non-corrosive paint.
- Weight Limit: The Sole F80 comes with an incredible user weight capacity of up to 375 lbs, which is virtually incomparable to other treadmills under the same price category.
- Warranty: The Sole F80 Treadmill comes with a competitive warranty: lifetime warranty on frame, deck, and motor, five years warranty covering parts and electronic components, and a two-year labor warranty.
You May Also Read: Sole F63 Treadmill Review
Apparently, different people are exposed to variable pains after a great workout session. However, one good aspect about the Sole F80 Treadmill is that it can reduce the workout impact pain by as much as 40%. This is possible as it features Cushion Flex Whisper Deck Technology that serves great for an invigorating workout.Â
As a foldable treadmill, the Sole F80 can compactly fit in different spaces, and will not be a limitation to room cleaning. Another benefit is that it as a powerful motor with an intensity range of 0.5 to 12 mph, yet it offers a smooth and quiet operation.
Besides the high responsiveness, you also appreciate the incline feature that ranges from 0% to 15% along with the modernized features stated above. With all the features, the Sole F80 Treadmill can help cut some pounds within a short time and much faster, especially if you are well-dedicated to your workout.
The Sole F80 is a reliable treadmill that brings you a whole range of great features that can turn your indoor workout session into something pleasurable. The high-end features incorporated by this model allows for some plush activities during workouts.
This includes reading news, watching movies, and carry out some multimedia activities since it has a USB charging port and a modifiable tablet holder. If you want to workout enthusiastically, the incline will grant you a more intensive exercise experience.
The Cushion Flex Whisper and couples with the solid steel frame to serve as a complete shock absorption system, meaning the overall treadmill will deliver a low-impact workout. The treadmill is suitable for frequent runners as well as persons who want an intensive exercise and even those longing for a high-weight capacity treadmill.
Why we like it
- Easily foldable
- Powerful motor
- Heart rate monitoring
- Cushion Flex Whisper Desk
- High-end safety features
- Bluetooth compatible
- Competitive warranty
- Built-in stereo audio system
- Assembly instructions
- Large running area
- High-speed limit
- With its folding design, this treadmill takes very little space making it an ideal choice for home use.
- It has an EasyAssist button that you can toggle to ease the process of unfolding the unit, instead of doing it manually.
- The Sole F80 Treadmill boasts a stunning array of features including Bluetooth connectivity, easy folding and unfolding, 15% automatic incline, cooling fan, stereo speaker system, two bottle holders, ten pre-defined workout programs and accessory tray.
- The treadmill comes with a 22 x 60 inches workout area, which is greater than other treadmills and is ideal for athletes, dedicated runners, and even tall people can exercise on it comfortably.
- Sole F80 supports a maximum weight of up to 375 lbs. This is a huge plus not found with many treadmills.
- It’s a heavy-duty and sturdy workout machine with a lifetime warranty on motor, frame, and deck.
- The rails featured Sole F80 Treadmill may not be long enough for some runners.
- The diagrams presented in the manual are quite small, making the assembling instructions a bit rigid to follow.
- Although it is easily foldable, it is still a heavy machine, so to move it around, you’ll need to put in a substantial effort. But you can bear with the con by not moving the treadmill from places very often.
- 3.5 continuous duty horsepower motor guarantees speeds from .5 mph to the challenging 12 mph
- 3.5 continuous duty horsepower motor guarantees speeds from .5 mph to the challenging 12 mph
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers - listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- Integrated tablet holder - allows users the freedom of using their smart devices to watch shows or follow their workout routines
- Lifetime warranty on motor, deck and frame. 5 years on parts, 2 years in home labor
Last update on 2021-02-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Sole F80 Treadmill is one among excellent treadmills that has all contemporary unique treadmill capabilities and an ideal speed range for jogging, walking, and running. With all the multiple benefits and types of workout it offers, the Sole F80 is definitely a piece of reliable workout equipment worth owning. It is an excellent choice that serves for a great course across all ages and abilities without harming your joint system.