The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is a comparatively small home treadmill, which is stuffed with excellent features to keep you fit while stirring towards a hale and hearty body. Much better, this machine is valued at a frugal budget price, making it even more accessible to people who don’t have much to allocate for expensive workout equipment.
The alignment of economical price and handy features incorporated by the Weslo Cadence is the nitty-gritty as to why this product is exceptional and worth your consideration.
Falling under $300 price range, it’s more suited for moderate workouts seldom heavy running (although you can still run as fast as 10MPH on it). It is perfect for newbies and fitness enthusiasts longing for a small-sized treadmill without corrupting their financial plan.
- Please Note: Welso is the only manufacturer and Amazon is the only authorized seller for this product on this marketplace; We do not gaurantee quality, authenticity, or size if purchased from other sellers
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill: Overall Design and Layout
The machine is small, lightweight, and compact; therefore, it can serve great for light workouts. Any first-time buyer after light exercise will be well well-matched with the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill.
On the Weslo Cadence G 5.9, you’ll find a 2.5 CHP motor that complements its small size to render a pretty quiet workout session, and you can hear your doorbell or TV during workouts.
The respective measurements for length and the width featured by the belt area are 50″x 16″. So for larger individuals, the belt workout rea might be somewhat uncomfortable, bearing with the fact that the machine’s maximum weight capacity prescribed by the manufacturer is 275 lbs.
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill comes with six workout programs that focus on intensity training and weight loss, and you can also use them to customize your workout sessions.
While it can take a lot to find a sustainable workout, this machine features a heart rate monitoring system, so you’ll be able to evaluate your workout intensity while exercising.
On the treadmill console, you’ll find a heart icon set on the treadmill console. This is where you place your thumb to check on your pulse rate. It also incorporates a blue-shaded LCD screen that helps you to assess your workout progress in real-time, distance, speed, and calories burned.
This workout feedback helps you to understand the various areas where you need to exert more effort and promote your overall fitness.
The entire unit weighs only 117 lbs, which is significantly less compared to other treadmills in the same range. Also, the machine can fold up short of a struggle. To utilize the folding mechanism, users will typically lift the deck, and then employ the spring-packed pin to keep the deck in an upright position.
The Cadence G 5.9 is lightweight, so you don’t need to fret about the lifting. Plus, it is easier to move it compactly folded up for storage after use. That said, the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 could be the right running machine for you could a walker longing for a remarkable, budget-friendly treadmill for regular exercises.
as of July 7, 2020 4:06 pm
Free shipping10 new from $295.04
as of July 7, 2020 4:06 pm
- Please Note: Welso is the only manufacturer and Amazon is the only authorized seller for this...
- Go to ifit.com/activate to redeem your 1 month iFit membership and activate your equipment for...
- Space saver design: fold it up and walk away in 1 easy step
- Integrated tablet holder: keeps your tablet secure and conveniently close; Treadmill accommodates...
- 16 inches x 50 inches tread belt: perfect for users of all heights, you'll be comfortable while...
- EAN: 0043619296105
- MPN: WLTL29609
- UPC: 714547183705
- Model: WLTL29609
- Part Number: WLTL29609
- EAN: 0043619371406
- MPN: WLTL29615
- UPC: 043619371406
- Model: WLTL29615
- Part Number: WLTL29615
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill: Features and Specifications
Power and Noise
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 has a 2.5 HP Impulse motor, which is pretty strong and admirable considering the low price. Other household appliances are typically lounder in comparison to Cadence G5.9 Treadmill.
However, other pricey models come are usually equipped with “continuous” motors, but for the Cadence G 5.9, it could be better not to push it too hard by running too extensively. Likewise, the motor may miss some marks, especially when running under a tall user with a hefty weight.
At lower speed, the machine is relatively quiet, which is one of its best aspects. Nonetheless, at higher speed workouts, it can be a tad noisy.
Rating a treadmill based on size can be difficult to some extent as both large and small-sized models come with their own distinct benefits. The Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is virtually considered to be a small-sized treadmill.
It features a light and compact design, so it occupies much space in your house. Plus, you can use the folding mechanism to save even more space.
Generally, treadmills are known to be excessively bulky and hard to move. However, the Cadence G 5.9 takes a different trajectory, weighing only 117 lbs, and you can easily move it alone, thanks to the rolling wheels attached on the base of this treadmill.
Contrariwise, being small and lightweight, has its swaps. Obviously, the small size means a small workout area. With 50 x 16 inches, this treadmill may not satisfy some people. Users will have to mind where they place their feet with each step, so you don’t get your foot out of the belt area.
Users above 6″ will find themselves shortening their stride to work on this treadmill. Otherwise, for small and light users, the treadmill will serve effectively.
Two-Point Manual Incliner
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 treadmill comes with a two-point adjustable incline. The feature requires you to fold the end of the treadmill up to two feet, keeping the deck at an incline position.
You can ideally swap between 0% incline, flat incline, and folded incline to engage your leg muscles and strip more calories faster.
With your Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill, you will enjoy six workout programs, entirely designed with a certified personal trainer. So, rest assured of great usability and efficiency during your running sessions.
These pre-made exercise programs are necessary to help you get through your workout routine effectively and to keep you engaged throughout the exercise.
When it comes to console, this treadmill features a Blue-Tinted LCD monitor. From here, you can track all your workout progress, such as time taken, distance covered, heart rate, speed, and calories burned.
The only downside with the console is that it isn’t backlight enabled. You’ll, therefore, need some good lighting to view the exercise data. Generally, the treadmill incorporates the following computer features:
- Blue-tinted LCD monitor
- Intensity training
- Six profile programs
- Weight loss
- Workout data (Time, Distance, Heart rate and ¼ Mile track)
The heart rate monitor is built into the console, where you can access the info by simply placing your thumb on visible the heart icon that will sense your heart rate.
Then monitor will then display your heart rate, even though some users commented that the sensor is not so accurate.
The entire assembly process for the G 5.9 Treadmill typically takes one hour when done by one person. It is simple and straightforward, and with one more person, you can significantly ease the installation of the two legs.
The whole kit and caboodle include necessary tools like wrenches, screws, etc. Plus, the instruction manual is very informative, making the entire assembly process a breeze.
- The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is a reliable machine and can serve even longer if not exposed to strenuous workouts or pushing it too hard. For the warranty, there’s no wonder it is significantly short.
- Weslo covers the motor with a one-year warranty, while the labor and parts are covered for 90 days only. While this can be too short, and probably a downside to this treadmill, it’s also logical to excuse the Cadence G 5.9 with its banging price tag.
Comfort Cell Cushioning
To reduce intensive workout shocks on your joint system, the treadmill is equipped with Comfort Cell cushioning. That means you’ll experience less-zero impact, which is better compared to exercising on asphalt or concrete surfaces.
For speed range, this treadmill has a good motor that provides a variety of 0.5-10 MPH. Thus you can select your speed by pressing various numbers on the console. Alternatively, you can utilize the plus/minus keys to alter speeds incrementally. This is quite an impressive feature for such a thrifty treadmill.
- This first-time treadmill comes with both an economical price and handy features, which make it an outstanding choice for people under budget constraints.
- Starring a fold-up design, this treadmill can easily fit in small homes and apartments without taking much space.
- The Cadence G 5.9 comes with a 2.5 CHP motor that operates almost silently.
- Six pre-set workout programs will grant you comfortable exercise programs, similar to those offered by a personal trainer, helping you to stay fit and healthy.
- The treadmill console includes a heart rate thumb sensor
- It boasts an ultimate Comfortable Cell Cushioning technology, making it smooth for you to run and jog without fretting about the negative impact on your joint system.
- The 50″ length and 16″ width running area featured by this treadmill may not be comfortable for taller users over 6″ or people looking for a more expansive running area.
- The treadmill is not actually designed for rigorous workouts, better if not used extensive running training.
- It comes with a short warranty: a one-year motor warranty and 90-days warranty covering parts and labor.
Even though it’s categorically an entry-level treadmill, it retains various exclusive features found with high-end treadmills. Its USP is the folding design, pre-set programs, incline, along with other excellent features.
It is certainly one of the best home treadmills, since it is versatile and expertly designed to help you realize your fitness goals. And since it’s made of long-lasting parts and is potent, it is a fantastic machine for cardio as well as intensive workout.